ABSTRACT SUBMISSION HERE
ORAL & SYMPOSIUM & POSTERS: May 31th, 2022
[submit your abstract by April 30th to be considered for Grants & Scholarships - PhD students]
The IFCU 7th International Psychology Congress will be hosted in 2022, between July 7th and 9th, at the Faculty of Education and Psychology of Universidade Católica Portuguesa, in Porto, Portugal.
Under the umbrella motto “Psychology in Dialogue: Three paths, one goal”, the title of the Congress reflects IFCU’s mission: to “set up networks of knowledge and know-how and to foster effective collaboration between its members” towards “a more just and human world”.
We invite members at all stages of their scientific career, from advanced graduate students to senior scientists, to present their work at the Congress. Submissions are organized into the following thematic streams:
1. Interdisciplinary Dialogue Path
2. University mission’s dimensions (teaching, research, and community outreach) Dialogue Path
3. Catholic Universities Dialogue Path
For each area, you will be able to purpose an Oral Presentation, a Poster or/and a Symposium. The submission process is available HERE.
We are looking forward to receiving your submission,
The Organizing Committee
- You must create your account at the conference platform. Your email address will be used as your username and you will be asked to create a password. Please be aware that the information you enter when creating your account will be used for official email of acceptance, and other Conference information and programmes, so please ensure correct spelling of names and affiliated institutions. Corresponding author’s e-mail required. At least one of the authors should register at the congress.
- Please choose the presentation format:
- Oral Presentation:
- 15-minute oral presentation, followed by a facilitated conversation among the speakers and the audience.
- Poster Session:
- A poster display with the opportunity for informal discussions among presenters and participants.
- Posters will remain on display throughout the conference.
- The poster model will be available soon at the conference website (35.43 in. x 47.24 in., DIN-A0).
- 15/20 minute oral presentation for each of the 3/4 participants.
- A group of presenters may propose a panel discussion or Symposium that highlights unique aspects of a particular theme.
- Submit your abstract in accordance with the format you have selected:
Abstracts may be submitted in English, French or Spanish
- For Oral Presentation:
- 150/200 words, explaining the study object, goals, methodology, the observed results (when applicable) and conclusions. Be aware that the 150/200 words must include the title, authorship and keywords (maximum of 4).
- For Poster Session:
- 150/200 words, explaining the study object, goals, methodology, the observed results (when applicable) and conclusions. The 150/200 words include title, authorship and keywords (maximum of 4).
- For Symposium:
- The Chair should include the Symposium title, 150/200 word abstract and 3/4 Keywords.
- To each presentation, it is necessary to include:
- Presentation title.
- 150/200 word abstract.
- 3/4 Keywords.
- Identify each author’s name, affiliation, and corresponding author’s e-mail.
- Identify a discussant (name, affiliation and e-mail also required).
- Please be aware, the Chair, Discussant and at least one of the authors of each work should register at the Congress.
- Abstract acceptance:
- If your abstract is accepted you will be invited, by email, to register for the conference.
- Upon payment of the registration fee, you will receive a confirmation email.