From now on, this spot will give operational and relevant information. Until Sensor FINT 2021!
SENSOR FINT 2021 IS APPROACHING!
- for those who will come to the campus please find here de correct address:
UNIVERSIDADE CATÓLICA PORTUGUESA
Rua Diogo Botelho 1327 - PORTO
VENUE: Carvalho Guerra Auditorium - Main Building
- we suggest you bring a tablet, computer or mobile that will help you interacting with all participants through the platform
- please be aware of the COVID-19 Safety measures
The posters will be online during the whole event. Participants may comment the posters during the whole event and even after it, since the platform will be available for one more week. So: the posters authors are recommended to be aware and try to answer as soon as possible.
During the posters sessions participants will have the opportunity in concentrating on the posters, comment, etc, strictly online. During those sessions the posters authors must be online and available.
The evaluation of the posters in order to identify the Poster Award will be closed by the end of the 2nd poster session
For those who will participate in loco, please take into account the following safety measures for preventing COVID-19 transmission:
- Present a Vaccination Certificate or proof of negative test obtained 72 hours before the meeting on the check-in
- Always use a mask in the facilities (indoor and outdoor).
- Hand sanitizer gel will be available at various points of the facilities. Please, use it regularly.
- Always keep a social distance from other people.
- Respect the signs and circuits indications when circulating.
- Respect the capacity of each space of the facilities.
- Avoid using elevators.
- Avoid touching multiple surfaces.
- Follow the guidelines given by employees and security.
Furthermore, we would like to add that if any signs and/or symptoms indicative of coronavirus infection may appear, such as fever, cough and breathing difficulties, avoid attending the congress in person. Instead, please do it online.
ONLINE TEST FOR SPEAKERS / CHAIRS
To ensure that your presentation/moderation runs without any issues we suggest that you make an online test of audio, video and file sharing. Our team is available to do these tests in the following schedule:
- 23rd september: 09h00 - 12h00 and 14h00-17h00 (PT time zone)
- 27th september: 09h00 - 12h00 and 14h00-17h00 (PT time zone)
To do the test:
- On the platform select the LOGIN button in the upper right corner
- Click in sessions in the left side menu
- Enter the session "welcome center / Help desk"