Mon. - Fri.:
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
226 196 297
Floor 4 (Zone C)
225 580 002
After registering with the Academic Services you will receive an email on your external email account, your UCP login and password (keep it in a safe place!). With this information, you will have access to all available computer resources. The login must always use the format email@example.com
Do not forget that it is personal, non-transferable and will be active for as long as you are our student!
- Accessible via web at https://webmail.porto.ucp.pt
- If you want to set up email on your computer, tablet, or smartphone use your login and password, indicating as mail server “webmail.porto.ucp.pt”
- Check your mailbox regularly and always use your email from Catholic to contact the University Services, to ensure your identity
- Configuration instructions at www.porto.ucp.pt/eduroam
- To access eduroam, use your login in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before connecting, make sure you have the device properly updated and protected with anti-virus/anti-malware
Foz Campus, EC-101, EC-102 and EC-104
Asprela Campus, S 4.1, S 4.4
- They can be used from Monday to Friday between 9am and 8pm freely, provided they are not occupied by classes. In full occupation, students that justify their use for class activities will have priority, above the remaining.
Access to Office 365 installation is available through the link http://office365.porto.ucp.pt using your login email@example.com
It is an online self-service to provide IT support to students of Católica Porto. With a simple interface and intuitive navigation, we seek to provide students with autonomy in solving the most common problems that you may encounter.
It is located on Central Building, near computer Labs (floor -1).
- Access to computer and network resources must be done, exclusively with the access login provided, which is personal and non-transferable to other users
- In computer labs, Internet access should be primarily used for academic purposes and within the established timetables; their use for personal purposes shall not exceed reasonable limits
- The use of the Internet for commercial purposes and expressly prohibited
- Internet access and controlled by firewalls, so only the protocols / ports necessary for the normal operation of authorized applications are available
- Internet traffic is randomly monitored and whenever justified
- Internet traffic is registered by user, so regularly and analyzed its use
- It is forbidden to connect any personal equipment to the University’s cable network
- It is forbidden to activate or connect Wi-Fi network equipment (routers, Wi-Fi signal amplifiers or ad-hoc networks) inside the University campus
- The installation and use of software or applications that ares not previously authorized by the DSTI, is not allowed
- The use of the institutional email account for sending unsolicited e-mail (SPAM) is forbidden and will suspend the user account
The non-compliance of these rules, reserves the right to Catholic University of suspending the complete access to the internet and computer resources, temporarily or permanently.
For more information visit our faqs at www.porto.ucp.pt/dsti